They Love Minimalism So Much
As they say the lesser the baggage, the better the travel will be! Japanese have adopted it in there real life and adopted simplicity
It`s well known that Japanese people, love #simplicity and having as less as possible objects in their home. Maybe being exposed to constant earthquakes has something to do with it, but one thing is for sure there is a very powerful psychological idea behind it. The fewer things you have,The less money you waste the more order you have in your home and in your mind as well.
The less money you waste the more order you have in your home and in your mind as well.
Telangana247 suggests peek inside the home of an ordinary Japanese family and observing how they live. It certainly helped us understand the true value of minimalism….
Take a look…
1. Some of them don`t even like having a bed and prefer to sleep on the floor on a simple mattress
2. Toothpaste and other toiletries are carefully hidden on ledges.
3. There are no extra clothes in the wardrobe besides what is worn every day.
4. Only a table and chair in the bedroom.
5. I guess sometimes you don`t even need a chair.